Welcome to the Jalview JS demo page!
The links below open a development version of the JalviewJS Desktop with a selection of example data. To keep up with latest developments, please get in contact via the gitter chat or sign up at our issue tracker to follow issues. We aim to release a production version of JalviewJS in late 2019.
Select an example below to open:
- Desktop view of JalviewJS
- Desktop view of the Uniref50.fa example alignment with a features file
- Desktop view of Uniref50.fa with a Newick tree file and user defined colourscheme
- Desktop view of a JPred MSA Prediction
- Desktop view of RF00031_folded.stk with Purine/Pyrimidine colouring
- Desktop view of a PFAM Alignment (PF00001), tree, and 3D structure from a Jalview project file.
JalviewJS is still being developed, but it is already being tried out by the Jalview community.
Distributions are made via the jalview-js github repository, and support via JalviewJS gitter channel. You can also post a message to the Jalview Discussion Forum and track progress on our JIRA bug tracker.
If you’d like to find out more about its current status and have a github account, then contact us or message the Jalview developers directly on our Jalview Developers gitter channel.
How it works